Sharing time...

Maybe it's my time to share a little bit of my life.
I'm the 2'nd kids in my family.
I have 1 elder brother, 1 younger brother, and 1 little sister.

What for sure is..although I'm a Chinese-Indonesian, I can speak chinese (hokkianese) when I was 7 years old.
I was being taken care by a javanese maid, so everyday I just speak Indonesian since I was borned. My folks were very busy with their own business.
But after years, I started my education by entering the private school's kindergarden which most of the students were chinese, event the teachers were.
From that on, I learn to speak chinese cause I had to.
That time I was just like an alien there.
Can you guys amagine it?

Actually I'm a home guy, never like to go out.
I learn lots of thing by watching the TV.
I learn English and Mandarin from TV.
And I like music a lot..
Read books..

About reading books..
When I was a kid, everytime I saw a thick book, I would become so lazy to read....
I started to read detective novel that time... "Trio Detektif"
From that on, I like to read.

That's some part of my life....

Perhaps after you guys read my blog, can share a little bit your life...so we can have a sharing session.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sikap

Bersatu